Yoga for Anxiety
Find saftey in yourself, connection and calm in our
Yoga for Anxiety course with Olena Baker
Anxiety is a natural response to stressful situations. Everyone will feel anxious at some point, which is normal and helps you to respond appropriately to a perceived threat. For some people, anxiety becomes a disruptive, irrational experience that isn’t based on external circumstances. In this case, fear and worry can feel like they rule and limit your life.
Do you need to:
- Find a sense of safety in yourself
- Feel more connected to yourself, others and the world around you
- Rest your baseline of rest and calm
- Feel more compassionate towards yourself
- Have better quality sleep and rest
This course is for people who often feel anxious or have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. Five weeks of yoga and embodiment practices that are research supported, live online in a small group. The sessions are recorded for you to repeat during the week. Plus you get a free BONUS session at the end of the course that is yours to keep!
When: Fridays starting 20th November, 12:30 - 13:45
Where: online zia Zoom for 5 weeks
A five week course that will:
- Help you understand what happens to your body mind when you feel anxious
- Incorporate physical movement, breathing and other embodiment practices
- Give you tools that you can incorporate into your day
- Get you started on a supportive practice for life
Please note this course is not suitable for anyone diagnosed with PTSD.
If you have PTSD, an anxiety disorder or other mental health issues and would like to find out how yoga could support you 1:1, send an email to .