Introduction to Yoga
Find strength, flexibility and ease in your movement! Introduction to Hatha Yoga with Hayley Doody
According to the WHO moving is THE No.1 priority for our wellbeing, moving can increase lifespan by 5 to 7 years. Move in the natural way your body was designed to and help:
- Enhance posture and muscle tone
- Optimise the way you move
- Decrease stress and tension
When: Tuesdays starting 12th January, 8:15pm
Where: akarmalife studios, Ampthill
Investent: £58 booking terms and conditions apply.
What you'll discover in these four weeks:
- The fundamentals and how they apply to standing, seated, inversions and backbends.
- How yoga can bring a sense of calm, strength and flexibility to your life.
- What works for you and how to adapt poses to meet your body where it's at.
What you will get in these four weeks:
- Knowledgable tuition that layers the learning in each session.
- A follow up email each week that helps you to build a home practice.
- Confidence to join yoga classes and keep your journey progressing.
Don't miss out...
Any questions? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information regarding Covid-19:
You will need to bring your own mat each week.
This course will run in studio, government guidelines permitting. It may be necessary to move the course to online to complete it or delay until restrictions enable us to return to in studio.