Introduction to Yoga
Improve flexibility and decrease pain on the ONLINE Introduction to Hatha Yoga with Hayley Doody
According to the WHO moving is THE No.1 priority for our wellbeing, moving can increase lifespan by 5 to 7 years, move in the natural way your body was designed to;
- Enhance posture and muscle tone
- Optimise the way you move
- Decrease stress and tension
WHEN: Every Tuesday starting on June 9th at 8.15pm. Can't make Tuesdays? Each session is recorded so you can access it at any time during the week!
HOW LONG: 6 weeks, 1 session per week on Tuesdays 8.15pm, investment is just £72
What you'll discover in these six weeks:
- The fundamentals and how they apply to standing, seated, inversions and backbends.
- How yoga can bring a sense of calm, strength and flexibility to your life.
- What works for you and how to adapt poses to meet your body where it's at.
What you will get in these six weeks:
- Knowledgable tuition that layers the learning in each session.
- A follow up email each week that helps you to build a home practice.
- Confidence to join yoga classes and keep your journey progressing.
Don't miss out...
Any questions? Drop us a note to email@example.com