Introduction to Pilates
Change the way you move, sit, sleep and more
in our Introduction to Pilates 4 week course.
Pilates is designed to re-address the body’s natural balance through a series of controlled movements. Focusing on the deep muscles of the torso; abdomen, pelvis, scapula and back which act as the centre of support for the rest of the body.
- Improve back pain and posture
- Improve your movement patterns
- Decrease stress and tension
- Increase strength, stability, athletic performance and more...
When: January 2021
Where: akarmalife studios, Ampthill
Investment: £58, booking terms and conditions apply
What you'll discover in these four weeks:
- The basic principles and how they apply to movements not just in your practice but in everyday life too.
- How to look at your body from the inside out. Helping you to understand how your body moves and feels in space.
- What works for you and how to adapt exercises to meet your body where it's at.
What you will get in these four weeks:
- Knowledgable tuition that layers the learning in each session.
- A supporting email each week so you can practice at home.
- Confidence to join Pilates - All levels classes and keep your journey progressing.
Don't miss out...
Any questions? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information regarding Covid-19:
You will need to bring your own mat each week.
This course will run in studio, government guidelines permitting. It may be necessary to move the course to online to complete it or delay until restrictions enable us to return to in studio.