Introduction to Pilates
Change the way you move, walk, run, jump, play, dance,
ride, workout in the gym or at home, sit, sleep and more
on the ONLINE Introduction to Pilates 6 week course
with Steph Hammond.
Pilates is designed to re-address the body’s natural balance through a series of controlled movements. Focusing on the deep muscles of the torso; abdomen, pelvis, scapula and back which act as the centre of support for the rest of the body.
- Improve back pain and posture
- Improve your movement patterns
- Decrease stress and tension
- Increase strength, stability, athletic performance and more...
WHEN: Every Thursday starting on 11th June at 8.15pm.
HOW LONG: 6 weeks, 1 session per week, investment is just £72
What you'll discover in these six weeks:
- The basic principles and how they apply to movements not just in your practice but in everyday life too.
- How to look at your body from the inside out. Helping you to understand how your body moves and feels in space.
- What works for you and how to adapt exercises to meet your body where it's at.
What you will get in these six weeks:
- Knowledgable tuition that layers the learning in each session.
- A supporting video recapping the basic principles so you can practice at home.
- Confidence to join Pilates - All levels classes and keep your journey progressing.
Don't miss out...
Any questions? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org