To complement our treatments we offer you classes and practices to support your rehabilitation and prevent issues, build function and strength, restore health and wellbeing. Our classes are accessible and provide a huge range of options to suit every kind of body for everybody.
Our East meets West approach with therapy is followed into the classes /practices environment. We take a modern approach to teaching with modern systems such as Functional Strength, Suspended Resistance (TRX) or Strength Training (kettlebells/weights) being offered alongside Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi. All the time maintaining a deep respect for these practices and traditions that support you as part of your rehab programme.
A regular movement practice enables you to function better for longer in everyday life with the best possible quality of life. Our classes help support you with; injury recovery and prevention, building strength, increasing functionality and enhancing performance. The meditation and breathing aspects of the practices we teach bring a sense of calm, help shift chronic stress patterns and create greater self-awareness.
- Open 7 days per week.
- Over 40 classes per week across 2 Studios.
- A flexible system of booking to meet modern lifestyles.
- Unique, training and rehab systems designed with over 30 years experience.
- Teachers trained by world class leaders in their respective fields.
- Options for monthly memberships based on number of classes / practices. Drop in rates available.